Get Involved. Volunteer.
As a grassroots organization, Trust in Education depends on volunteers to get its work done. Hundreds of people, of all ages and all walks of life, are helping us help Afghans. By joining our ranks, you will meet other great volunteers, put your skills to good use, learn more about the wonderful people of Afghanistan, and have fun along the way! Not to mention helping families in Afghanistan builds a better future for their world and ours. Both worlds suffer from being misinformed about the other.
- Spreading the word.
- Planning an event.
- Sponsoring a dinner party at your house. Enjoy a meal with your friends while sharing information about TIE.
- Organizing a clothing drive.
- Engaging your community and creating a village to village program.
You can also help our programs by:
- Providing data input for our new system.
- Providing administrative support and general office work.
- Help us organize fundraising events.
- Helping at our packing parties.
- Putting your name on our “Whatever you need” volunteer list.
Feel free to call or email our office with your own ideas! Volunteers have helped us start a solar cooking project , raise money and awareness through creating postcards, and facilitating company donations of everything from solar flashlights to backpacks.
With your energy and creativity, and our experience and personal relationships in Afghanistan, we can make a big difference.
925 299 2010