One of the most powerful ways for you to support Trust in Education, a grass roots organization, is to talk about Afghanistan and our work in Afghanistan with the people you know – and the people you don’t!
Just by becoming informed, you are helping—the “war for hearts and minds” will be won through education. Education in both worlds is critical.
If there is one thing our visits to Afghanistan have taught us, it’s that we share more in common than not. We all know this. But it’s easy to forget when we’re bombarded with divisive news reports and dueling extremists every day. We must not allow the extremists to frame the debate.
Here are some easy ways to share and educate:
- Forward our newsletter to your friends and family.
- Suggest that they join our newsletter list.
- “Like” us on Facebook and share Trust in Education stories.
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet our news.
- Forward our fabulous video links.
As a grassroots organization, our supporters are our most important asset. If you have other ideas for helping spread the word, let us know!