Please make sure that all items are in good condition and that they are clean and folded.
Only donate what you would offer to a friend! No underwear please!
Most Needed Items:
The winters are long and harsh, so warm clothing is top of the list.
- Women’s, Men’s, Girls and Boys (all ages)
- Shirts (long sleeve and T-shirts)
- Warm pants
- Winter coats, gloves, hats and scarves
- Shoes and boots. (Please tie together or put each pair in a plastic bag, or they will get separated.)
- Socks and sweatshirts
- Blankets, throws, sleeping bags, pillows, hot water bottles, comforters
- Clean, lightly used Toys
- Tin containers
- Plastic plates, bowls, cups and glasses
- Pots and Pans
- Pencils, colored pencils, pencil sharpeners, crayons, pens, markers
- Paper (lined, plain and art)
- Rulers, protractors and calculators (not electric)
- No books unfortunately–too heavy and a culturally sensitive area that’s too difficult to monitor.
Computers and Monitors:
Flat screen monitors only. Others require too much electricity. Both laptops and desktops can be used in the computer classes we support.
Soccer and Volleyball:
Shoes, shin guards and uniforms. If you have enough uniforms for a whole team, that is wonderful! Please call!
Thank You For Your Generous Support!
For additional information call Trust in Education
925 299 2010